Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year

I always think of a New Year like an Empty Canvas.  It's an opportunity to start fresh.  I know, it sounds cliche, but I really do get this feeling from the holiday.

I should have made a list...a list of the things I wanted to do after the hub-bub of the holidays were over.  For the life of me, I cannot remember what they are!  Oh, well, something else is sure to come along, or if it was important, it will come back to me.  But this time...I'll remember to make a list.

I received some very cool crafting and quilting books for Christmas and a snazzy new chair for my craft room.  After the great re-organization project, I am now eager to get going on some really juicy projects.  I have a quilt to design and make for a wedding later in the year - never too early to start on that.  And I found this really cool Dr. Who fabric I am just itching to make something out of for one of my friends.  I have a table topper to quilt, and I found a few new small organizer type patterns I'd like to try out.

So, here's to the New Year!  May it bring us all crafty happiness!

1 comment:

  1. I am up for a fun crafty New Year!!!! Bloggers are the best!

    ReplyDelete