Sunday, July 22, 2012

Silk

These are the first blocks from a kit I purchased while in Kansas this summer.  I saw a sample of this quilt on the wall there and I literally started to drool, it is just so beautiful.  Purple being my favorite color and silk being just gorgeous.  i will likely name the quilt something appropriate to the visit.  My blogging/husky owning pal, KZK, brought me to this shop, which is her local place.  It was a wonderful shop and the folks there were extremely helpful, allowing me to spend lots of money!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the silk project. That KZK sure is a bad influence taking you to that shop so you could spend money ;-)

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, friends like that are very helpful, in devious ways. But how I could I say no? Raw silk! and a very good price too!

    ReplyDelete