Thursday, July 12, 2018

Doggone Memories

My memeorials for pets business is doing pretty well.  The thread paintings are a huge success.  People really seem to like them.  Dogs are the main focus, but I have also done cats, a hamster and a bunny.  I am not sure why my ipad is not letting me add photos, but you can check them all out at my facebook page under doggone memories.

Quilts have been going well too.  They are surprises so no pictures there either for now.  I know, blog posts with no pictures are no fun!  I promise to do better next time.  And try to post more often too.  I have picked up my crochet hooks and knitting needles again too.  So, all kinds of crafty going on here.

I think I need to do a thread painting of a person next.  I think I can be just as successful with people as I have been with animals.  So if you know anyone who would like something like that, let me know.

Until next time, Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment