Thursday, September 20, 2018

Hello again

Okay, so I admit that I have a problem.  I am a terrible blogger and I do not post as often as I should.  This was most recently and lovingly pointed out by my friend Karen on her blog. She is a much better blogger than I and anyone would be greatly rewarded by following either of her blogs.

Anyway, the business I started is moving right along and I have been able to do many great thread paintings for people.  This makes me very happy.

I have also been quilting, knitting, crocheting, and making lots of other cool things as well.  The pictures are just a sample of some of the things I have been up to. The embroidery machine has expanded my ability to offer all sorts of things to clients, as well as gifts to friends and family.

And to my friend Karen, I hope that I continue to inspire you, because you inspire me all of the time.  So let us both keep up the good work and I will try my best to blog more often.

One Little Birdie



1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to see a post from you!!! Thank you! And seriously, we're in this thing together!
    I love all of the projects in the photos, especially the stars. How vibrant and FUN!
    Let's keep this party going!

    ReplyDelete