Saturday, November 19, 2011

Organization is Key for Creativity

I was in bed last night reading a great book, Organizing Solutions for Every Quilter.  Boy was I inspired!  I could hardly sleep - I just wanted to dive right in and redo my entire sewing room.  But I waited until morning and my husband was awake.  A good idea considering our bedroom is right across from my sewing room.

I got rid of several shelves of books I had not touched in years - a hard thing for a librarian.  I was ruthless!  Now my stash is more open and I can actually see what I have better.

We will not talk about the dust bunnies, however.

This book is wonderful.  I really makes you look at your space and your stuff objectively.  This librarian and quilter gives it a big thumbs up!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh... I was just looking at that on Amazon this morning! That's almost creepy! LOL!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete