Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog, one little birdie.  One little birdie is a reference to a lullaby my mother used to sing to us when we are little.  I am one of four little birdies, the baby of the family.  

This little birdie has been an artist of some sort almost all of my life.  I just love creating, designing, discovering, and then sharing all kinds of art.  I have been a traditional artist, a performing artist, a costumer, a sewer, and most recently, a quilter.

In this picture, my assistant, Genny, is showcasing a soffet/table runner I made learning the raw edge applique technique.  It is really a lot of fun and I love the colors and abstract shapes.

I will be showcasing other creations later, but I wanted to welcome you and get the ball rolling.  I am currently getting ready to be at a local artists craft fair and hope to sell some of my creations.  I promise to take pictures!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely assistant! :)
    I'm so glad you're blogging! I love seeing your art!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete